Tuesday, August 31, 2010

United European League

Following the same line of thought as presented in the previous post, I implemented the formula on each team's defense and offense. In the case of offense I just reversed the order of standings so that, for example, goal from Chelsea carries 1 point for that team's defense ( negative points ), but goal against Chelsea carries 20 points for offense since Chelsea equally well defends their goal as they tear up the net on opponent’s. As season proceeds I'll add other leagues. So far England and France, separate and combo. I wonder how the combo table will look at season's end?
Data from http://www.leagueday.com/. I've used form table for calculations, not regular table ( although they are same now, they will differ over time ).





No comments:

Post a Comment